- Front Row, either side of my nan and grandad are my uncles Mick and Don (The Essex Brothers);
- In front of them is Aunt Winnie (the Dagenham Girl Piper!);
- The gent in the middle at the back is Uncle Ted, the man who recorded that radio show on his reel-to-reel recorder;
- In front of him in the white is his wife (Aunt) Margaret, who will discover the tapes in the loft almost 50 years later!;
- Far right Is Uncle Alan and his Wife (Aunt) Kathleen - Alan has just unearthed a 78RPM record of the brothers;
- Back row in a white shirt is my uncle Tony and his wife (Aunt) Hazel - Tony has also recently found 2 records of Mick and Don (Tony and Alan were also twins oddly enough!);
- and finally, all squished up in that busy top left hand corner is my Dad (who wrote one of the songs unearthed on that reel-to-reel) and my much missed Mum.